NAS Corpus Christi RV Park is not just a campground but a full Outdoor Recreation Center. We are located on Corpus Christi Bay at the historical aviation training facilities of Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, commissioned March 12, 1941. We are a year-round destination choice on the Gulf of Mexico, situated on the Corpus Christi Bay and the Laguna Madre. The park is within easy driving distance to many of the Coastal bend main attractions and restaurants.
If boating and fishing are what you like our waters are some of the finest for that trophy catch. Of course, the Laguna Madre will always be known as the fisherman’s paradise notorious for its redfish and speckled trout. A boat launch is available with a dock and slips to tie up your boat.
NAS Corpus Christi RV Park invites you to come experience and enjoy activities such as: Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, and don't forget Birding (The coastal areas in and around Corpus Christi are on the migratory route of many species of birds, white and brown pelicans, snowy egrets, blue heron, roseate spoonbill, whooping crane, just to name a few.).
Amenities include: Free Laundry and Wi-Fi
Current camping rates
Tent: (No Hook-Ups) - $14.00 per night - All Patrons
Dry: (No Hook-Ups) - $17.00 per night - All Patrons
30 Amp (W.S. 30 amp) - $19.00 per night - Military - $21.00 per night - Civilian
50 Amp (W.S. 50 amp) - $22.00 per night - Military - $24.00 per night - Civilian
Campers must register at the Community Recreation / RV Office Building, 4008. After hours or times when the Community Recreation / RV Park Office may be closed, arrivals must check in the following morning. Check-in begins at 1500 hours.
Campers must vacate their sites by 1100 to avoid an additional day’s charge.
- Reservations may be made by eligible patrons only.
- Eligible patrons include active duty, retired military, disabled veterans, authorized DoD civilians, full-time contractors, MWR Guest Card Members, and sponsored civilian guests.
- Reservations are limited to 3 months.
MWR Guest Card Program
- Civilians wanting to stay at NAS Corpus Christi RV Park may do so by becoming an MWR Guest Card Member.
- Individuals applying for MWR Guest Card Membership must meet requirements including a criminal history check.
- The MWR Guest Card costs $30 per year.
- MWR Guest Card Members are eligible to use the following MWR facilities: Gulf Winds Golf Course, Outdoor Recreation/Marina, and NAS Corpus Christi RV Park
- For more information on this program please call 961-2267.
- All patrons must present a current vaccination record for each pet upon check-in.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times both on base and within the campground.
- Pets are not to be left unattended outside.
- All pet droppings will immediately be picked up by the owner.
- Pets are not allowed in any campground facilities.
- During hurricane season (June 1 until November 30) RV’s may not be left unoccupied for more than 48 hours.
- No firearms are allowed in the campground or on the base.
- No campfires allowed. BBQ Pits are allowed on concrete pads only.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 2200 to 0700.
- Drug and alcohol abuse will not be tolerated in the RV Park.
- No tents or screen houses are allowed on RV sites.
- All items must be placed on the concrete pads, including grills, picnic tables, and chairs.
- Only two vehicles per site will be allowed.
- No overnight camping in any vehicle other than an RV.
- No parking on the grass. Anyone parking in non-authorized areas may be towed away at the owner's expense.
- All towed trailers must be kept on the concrete site or put into storage.
- Boats and other recreational vehicles must be put into storage at the Marina.
- No cooking on the picnic tables.
- Portable two-way radios may not be used in the campground.
- Please obey all traffic rules while onboard NAS Corpus Christi.
- Patrons will be held responsible for any damages/losses to NAS Corpus Christi RV Parks caused by negligence either by the patron or sponsored guest.
- MWR and its staff assume no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged personal property while in any NAS Corpus Christi RV Park.
- Guests must be accompanied by their sponsors and have proper ID.