Welcome to the Library!
Located on the corner of Midway Street and Ocean Drive, the NASCC Library and Resource Center offers over 15,000 materials for check out. Creating a library account is quick and easy! You are sure to find something to read, listen to, play, or watch and enjoy in our growing collection. All you need is a valid government ID to register for an account today.
The catalog address for the Library & Resource Center is: www.navylibrarycorpuschristi.org
Available Resources include:
- Free wireless internet access (WI-FI).
- CAC enabled laptops with internet access and Microsoft Office products (non-NMCI).
- More than 30 magazine and newspaper titles to browse (back issues available for checkout).
- 2 Conference/training rooms (15 person capacity) with whiteboards and a built-in projector/screen for presentations.
- Children's area.
- Current bestsellers, popular movies, video games, children and young adult books, general fiction, biographies, graphic novels, nonfiction, audiobooks, and music.
- CNO Navy Reading List Collection
- Faxing services (available for a fee)
- Scanning Services
- Copying and printing services (10¢ a page)
- Digital Library of Databases
- Programming for all ages (storytime, book clubs, crafts, etc.)
For up-to-date information, follow the MWR Corpus Christi Facebook page for upcoming library events like storytimes, the DoD Summer Reading Program, Banned Books Week, and more!
Navy MWR Digital Library
Along with our hard copy materials, library users can find additional titles through the MWR Digital Library. Online resources are available to service members, their families, and DoD employees 24/7/365 and include:
- Overdrive - offers downloadable e-books, audiobooks, and magazines.
- Freegal - stream and download music free.
- Learning Express - Test prep for the ASVAB, CLEP, SAT, GED, and more.
- Mango Languages - for foreign language learners.
- Tutor.com – get online homework help and tutoring services.
- And more!
To create an account today please visit https://www.navymwrdigitallibrary.org and click log-in on the menu bar. Account creators can choose CAC or DS Logon for access. For extra help on registration please call the Library at 361-961-3574.